Waste Facility Permit Templates and Guidance Documents
Waste Facility Permit Templates
Policy action F.4.2 of the current Regional Waste Management Plans 2015-2021 states:
Move to standardise conditions for Waste Facility Permit/COR conditions with standard mandatory conditions and local discretionary conditions
The Regional Waste Management Planning Offices (RWMPOs) have prepared 6 Waste Facility Permit (WFP) templates for use by the local authorities when issuing authorisations under the Waste Management (Facility Permit and Registration) Regulations 2007, as amended namely
- General WFP templates (new & review)
- Soil recovery WFP templates (new & review)
- ATF WFP templates (new & review)
The RWMPOs have also prepared 4 accompanying guidance documents detailing
- WFP holders obligations under the European Union (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Regulations 2014, as amended & European Union (Batteries and Accumulators) Regulations 2014, as amended.
- WFP holders obligations under the European Union (End-of-Life Vehicles) Regulations 2014, as amended.
- WFP holders obligations under the European Communities (Shipments of Hazardous Waste exclusively within Ireland) Regulations 2011 & Waste Management (Shipments of Waste) Regulations 2007
- Authorised Treatment Facility’s (ATF) Obligations under Waste Management (Tyres and Waste Tyres) Regulations 2017, as amended
Any queries please email email@example.com
To view all the above documents, please check the pdf links below.